Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dynamic Duo: Mourning Dove and Robin


Yesterday I wandered around a county fairgrounds looking for anything to photograph. After reading Jeannelle's Midlife by Farmlight's blog entry today about a robin on her property I decided to publish these images from my fairground tour.

On that windy day a robin let me get fairly close before flying away. A mourning dove also let me get close before it took off from this tree. I am guessing that both birds' nests were closeby since the birds immediately returned.

Jeannelle said the blogosphere may be filled with robin photos. When robins or other feathery creatures permit, like Jeannelle I will also snap their photo - and most likely post.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots! I've heard mourning doves lately but haven't seen them. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete